A Lifelong Investment
Weddings Starting At $2650


Prices Available Upon Request
Collections For Every Unique Wedding

Contact Me

Why Video?

There’s something so special about being able to look back at different moments of your day, and be able to feel like you’re living all those moments again. Thats the amazing thing about video. The sounds, the emotions, the memories. Video captures it all. It’s my favourite medium of memories. My desire for these wedding videos is to not only be a gift for you + your significant other, but also for everyone else who wasn’t able to make it to your day. I absolutely love working with my couples and getting to know you! By the time I’m done editing a video, I have watched every single moment of your wedding day a thousand times. By the time I’m finished editing the video + watch it through for the first time, I have to be honest, I get really emotional! By then it’s not just a job, it’s personal.

All collections include full-day coverage (10 hours)
Because Every Minute Is Important


The Highlight Collection

Everyone wants to remember the highlights of their wedding day! This collection is for people who want to have a memory video of their most important day, so that they can look back and remember how it felt.

This Collection Includes 2 Videos

  1. Teaser Video

    • Short 5-15 sec clip released before highlight video

  2. Highlight Video of Your Entire Day

    • 5-10 Min Highlight of your Wedding Day

Delivered digitally and on a custom wooden engraved USB drive.

The Ceremony Collection

Vows are important. It's what a wedding is all about. Our promises that we make on our wedding hold us together for a lifetime. This package includes a full length video of your ceremony, that way you can go back and revisit every second of your ceremony. 

This Collection Includes 3 Videos

  1. Teaser Video

    • Short 5-15 sec clip released before highlight video

  2. Highlight Video of Your Entire Day

    • Audio of vows & letters included in highlight video

    • 5-10 Min Highlight of your Wedding Day

  3. Multi-Camera Full Edit of Ceremony with Audio

    • Full Length Edit 2-3 angles with audio

Delivered digitally and on a custom wooden engraved USB drive.

The Ultimate Memory Collection

Every moment of your wedding day is important. The things your best man or maid of honour might say during their speeches, or maybe it's something your best friend comes up to share. This collection is so that everything is captured. Every minute of your ceremony and reception. But you will also have a shorter highlight to share with your friends on your social media.

This Collection Includes 4 Videos

  1. Teaser Video

    • Short 5-15 sec clip released before highlight video

  2. Highlight Video of Your Entire Day

    • Audio of vows & letters included in highlight video

    • 5-10 Min Highlight of your Wedding Day

  3. Multi-Camera Full Edit of Ceremony with Audio

    • Full Length Edit 2-3 angles with audio

  4. Multi-Camera Full Edit of Reception with Audio

    • Full Length Edit 2-3 angles with audio

Delivered digitally and on a custom wooden engraved USB drive.

 

** All videos posted on Youtube + Stephen’s official facebook page A 40% non-refundable, non-negotiable deposit is due at time of booking to reserve your date. The remaining 60% is due two weeks before your wedding.

Prices do not include travel + stay - Travel is either a round-trip plane ticket or calculated at $0.35/km (if we’re driving to your destination).


Other Available Services 

  • Elopement Highlight Video

  • Engagement Video